GrabFlies.com copyright 2009/2017
| || |
Black and Blue Ostrich Herl & Marabou Intruder
Custom Tied with Ostrich Herl as trailing under wing, then black Marabou. Spun Ostrich herl gives support and body to fly so Marabou does not collapse.
Large profile Intruder with lots of action. Black and Kingfisher blue proven Steelhead colors over and over again.
- Fly is 4 inches long
- Tied as seen in first photo - stinger style or second photo tube style (see tube flies)
- Ties on 30 lb Firewire and straight eyed shank
- Size 2 trailing Octopus style hook
- Cactus Chenille on Fireline Braid (trailing to hook)
- Palmer Chenille before each Marabou feather
- Ostrich Herl, Marabou wing
- UV2 Super Schlappen Collar
- Cross-Eyed Cone Head