GrabFlies.com copyright 2009/2017
| || |
Black and Blue Ostrich Herl & Marabou Intruder Tube Fly
Custom Tied with Ostrich Herl as trailing under wing, then black Marabou. Spun Ostrich herl gives support and body to fly so Marabou does not collapse.
Large profile Intruder with lots of action. Black and Kingfisher blue proven Steelhead colors over and over again.
- Fly is 4 inches long
- Tied as seen tube fly or in stinger style (see Intruder flies)
- Ties on 30 lb Firewire and straight eyed shank
- Somes with Size 2 trailing Octopus style hook
- Cactus Chenille on Fireline Braid (trailing to hook)
- Palmer Chenille before each Marabou feather
- Ostrich Herl, Marabou wing
- UV2 Super Schlappen Collar
- Cross-Eyed Cone Head