I have been tying these up for myself for years. Now these custom made fly line tip to leader tippet swivel connectors are available to everyone.
They Will Help:
- Eliminate twists and fly tangles when you Spey cast, and swing flies.
- Make it easy to tie on tippets - just tie tippet onto swivel using improved clinch knot.
- Also works great for single fly rods - eliminates line twist when fishing buggers.
"In my opinion this is a must have/use accessory! - Jeff Layton"
Tied using T-11 leader + (Small Swivel 75 lb breaking strength) | Clear floating leader + (Small Swivel 75 lb breaking strength)
Recommended when using Moal Leeches and Intruders.
Comes in two densities:
- T-11 Sinking Leader (anytime you are using a sinking tip) (NEW) Welded Loop
- T-14 Sinking Leader (anytime you are using a sinking tip) (NEW) Welded Loop
- Floating Leader (used for skating or greased line sub surface) - Hand Tied Loop
Also see 12 - 24 inch Tip Swivel (T-14, T-17) (Click Here) and
Grabflies 10 Foot Tip with Swivel (Click Here)