Custom Two Density 10 Foot Tip with Swivel by Grabflies | Taking Sink Tips to a whole new level!
- Helps eliminate twists and fly tangles when you Spey cast, and swing flies.
- Allows your fly to swim better on the swing
- Make it easy to tie on tippets - just tie tippet onto swivel using improved clinch knot or Trilene knot.
- Like an iMow tip or other popular multiple density sinking tips but with a swivel.
- Casts better than a single density tip - weight forward sink tip.
Using a full 10 foot tip with swivel gives you a smoother transition and cast. Made using the best swivel with a 75 lb breaking strength.
Similar to Rio's very popular iMow Skagit Tips , but with different density leader material. No i = intermediate, starts with T-8, T-11, T-14 and then select a heavier sink tip with swivel portion to complete your ten foot tip.
Comes wrapped on Tip Tote (See Tip Tote)
The tip weights are color-coded for easy identification. T-8 is dark red, T-11 dark green, T-14 dark blue, T-17 dark gray and T-20 is black. The tip size indicates the weight per foot, so for example "T-8" weighs 8 grains per foot, and "T-14" weighs 14 grains per foot. The sink rate of each tip is as follows, with their relevant breaking strength in parenthesis):
T-8 = 6-7 ips (20lb)
T-11 = 7-8 ips (20lb)
T-14 = 8-9 ips (30lb)
T-17 = 9-10 ips (30lb)
T-20 = 10+ ips (30lb)
Sizes: See Below under options
Also See: Fly Line Tip Swivel | 12 - 24 inch Tip Swivel| | Custom 10 Foot Tip with Swivel | Two Loop Custom Tips