The original Dually proved that two hands are better than one, so the progression of this two-handed rod was simple. We lightened the overall rod weight, improved tip stability, and completely updated the handle, while still coming in at less than $300. Whether you’re wanting to be more efficient on your local trout stream or are in search of wild steelhead, the new Dually features rod weights and lengths to cover bodies of water from the Skeena to the MO and everything in between.
- Two-handed rod for steelhead
- Medium-fast action is powerful and precise
- Anodized aluminum and cork reel seat won't corrode
- Alignment dots make setup a breeze
- Cordura rod tube included for storage
- Material: Graphite
- Length: 12ft, 6in
- Action: medium-fast
- Rod Weight: 7wt
- Handle: full-wells, fighting butt
- Reel Seat: anodized aluminum, cork
- Free Shipping in USA
Complete Spey Rod package:
- 7126-4 Seven Weight, 12'6" DUALLY Spey Rod W/TUBE, 4PC | $299.00 (Click Here)
- Large Arbor BEHEMOTH REEL, BLACK $130.00 (Click Here)
- 100 yards Reel backing 12.00
- 140 ft Running Line $20.00
- RIO Elite Skagit Max Launch Flyline $60.00 (Click Here)
- 10 foot, T-11 Sink Tip $22.00
- Free Shipping in the USA
Just add water. The all new TOPO combo comes complete with everything you need to fish: rod, reel, line, a tapered leader, flies, a fly box, extra spool of tippet, and a nipper. The convenient, packable size makes it an easy addition to your next outdoor adventure or the perfect starting kit for anglers just entering the sport.
- All water, medium-fast action rod
- Combo includes:
- TOPO fly rod
- CROSSWATER reel pre-spooled with RIO Mainstream® WF5F fly line with front loop
- 9’ 5x tapered RIO® leader
- Six high floating, easy-to see foam dry flies packed in a custom Redington sealed fly box
- An extra spool of RIO® tippet
- Zippered carrying case
- Alignment dots for easy rod setup
- 1-year warranty
- Flies included:
- Olive Foam Caddis Size 14
- Tan Bullet Hopper Size 10
- Hi-Vis Foam Ant Size 16
- Hi-Vis Foam Beetle Size 12
- Foam Adams Mayfly Size 14
- Foam BWO Mayfly Size 16
- FREE SHIPPING in the USA
I like to travel with my fly rod rigged and ready to fish, but often I didn't because I was worried about my rod breaking.
Necessity is the mother of invention - which has given birth to this fly rod soft bag travel case.
Made with rugged water resistant outdoor fabric so you don't have to worry about the case soaking up water or dripping on the inside of your car.
Great for:Travel in your car or truck Boat travel Walking through the woods (no more snagging on every branch or snag) Storing in your garageFitting Four Peice Rods (broken down into two sections) 11 ft up,
Custom sewed by Grabflies.com/Jeff Layton (made in the USA)
Made out of high quality material:
Cordura® HP Royal Blue is a rugged, heavy-duty fabric woven from INVISTA™ textured high-quality polyester. This fabric features a clear polyurethane coating on the back and a durable water-repellent finish on the front for a long-lasting product that resists the elements and is easy to clean. You can distinguish the front of the fabric as it will have a shine-free finish compared to the slightly darker color and shine on the back side. This is a 915 x 1220 denier fabric.
Because of its great resistance to abrasion, mildew and rot, plus its quick-drying abilities, this high-performance polyester product is great for backpacks, custom bags, outdoor gear, footwear and sail bags.
Sizes are listed below. Smaller sizes can always fit longer rods.
Also see Fly Rod Handle Protector (Click Here)Made by a fisherman for fishermen