The new men's Prowler Wading Boots are our premier wading boot offering. They offer exceptional performance and durability in a fresh, modern aesthetic. With molded rubber rands, wide soles, and quick-drying and quick-draining synthetic materials, these boots are built for long days in any river condition imaginable.
- Molded rubber overlays for durability
- Molded Polyurethane midsole, strong yet lightweight
- Wide sole- expanded surface sole for stability
- Padded collar for ankle support
- Mesh lined interior and drain holes for quick drainage
- Molded, non-corrosive metal hardware
- Available in both sticky walnut rubber and felt sole options
- Stud compatible
Goat Head Sole Spikes(TM) solve a common issue for anglers - the need for additional traction when wading. Engineered stainless steel traction spikes can be easily screwed into the soles of wading boots.
- 30 Sole Spikes(TM)
- One magnetized nut driver bit (1/4" socket)
- Product can be used in both sticky walnut rubber and felt soles
- 1/4" Head diameter
- 3/8" Tip length