Redington Stratus III Jacket - Waterproof
Designed to keep you dry on fishing trips and highly effective on the trail, as well, Redington's Stratus III jacket is made of waterproof breathable VersiDry fabric with fully seam-sealed construction and ventilating mesh lining.
- VersiDry waterproof breathable fabric technology
- Fully seam sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Attached, adjustable, snap-back storm hood
- Mesh lining for additional breathability
- Vertical chest pocket with watertight zip
- Double-gusseted chest pockets with fold-over, touch-fasten closure to keep moisture out
- Full-zip front with double storm flap
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable touch-fasten neoprene cuffs seal out moisture
- Internal stash pocket
- Internal zip security pocket
- Elastic hem
- Waterproof rating: 10,000mm
- Breathable rating: 8,000
- Size large
One Jacket on Sale
Wayward Guide Jacket by Redington.
The all new WAYWARD GUIDE JACKET is constructed using durable 3-layer waterproof/breathable fabric to withstand whatever Mother Nature throws at you. It features zippered chest pockets with fleece-lined hand warmer pockets that offer plenty of room to store your essential gear. The sleek design and standard length cut of the jacket makes for stylish performance both on and off the water. From downpour to day around town, the WAYWARD GUIDE JACKET has you covered.
FABRIC: 3-Layer 100% Nylon Waterproof/Breathable fabric (20K/10K) with DWR coating
- Two large zippered chest front pockets are compatible with fly boxes
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with anti-corrosive zippers
- Fully adjustable hood with side and perimeter draw cords for superior peripheral vision and security on windy days
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Standard length cut
The Redington Wayward Guide Jacket is a durable, waterproof, zippered jacket that will stand up to the trials of nature's worst! Made from a 3-layer breathable nylon, this jacket will also keep your hands warm thanks to heavy, interior, fleece-lined zipper pockets.
Fly Fishing Chest Vest Pack – Custom made in the USA by Jeff Layton.
I design this Chest Vest for myself originally for use in the summer when it is to warm for me to wear a fishing jacket, or when I want to go extra light. With my hip back I don’t need to carry much on my check. I need extra flies, tippet materials, Snipper, Pliers, sometimes a cellphone.
- I also had in mind warm water single hand fishing
This Chest Vest goes on super quick and is thin – very important for Spey Casting with your arms crossing your chest. It is made out of strong waterproof material, but it is really water resistant.
- Put the strap over your head and go fishing
- Add second strap when Chest Vest is loaded/Heavy - included, see bottom photo below this.
This Chest Vest is small but has lots of storage and it takes me five hours non-stop to make.
- Dimensions of wallet are 9.5 inches wide, by 10.5 inches high.
- Made out of Trampoline Mesh Fabric (Strong, Stiff Material)
- Trampoline Mesh is a UV inhibited, monofilament polypropylene basket weave mesh - tough and strong.
- Made out of Ottertex™ Royal Blue Canvas Fabric, Waterproof Outdoor 600 Denier.
- Two velcro Pockets
- One deep zippered pocket
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap
Made in the USA by Jeff LaytonMade by a fisherman for fishermen
Amphibian Softshell Jacket by Aquaz
The Amphibian will serve you well for a multitude of uses.
The stretchable Amphibian is dual purpose--it can be a water-repellant outer jacket or worn under another jacket. The outer micro-fleece fabric is breathable, waterproof, and stretchable, with warm micro-fleece inside.
I like this jacket for a summer wading jacket, or to be worn under my winter jacket in the winter - Jeff Layton
Features: Chest accessory pocket Water-repellant zippers at front and on chest pocket Hand warmer fleece pockets Adjustable cuffs and waist - for reaching down into the river
Dave Robinson, Skeena River, BC