Fly Fishing Chest Vest Pack – Custom made in the USA by Jeff Layton.
I design this Chest Vest for myself originally for use in the summer when it is to warm for me to wear a fishing jacket, or when I want to go extra light. With my hip back I don’t need to carry much on my check. I need extra flies, tippet materials, Snipper, Pliers, sometimes a cellphone.
- I also had in mind warm water single hand fishing
This Chest Vest goes on super quick and is thin – very important for Spey Casting with your arms crossing your chest. It is made out of strong waterproof material, but it is really water resistant.
- Put the strap over your head and go fishing
- Add second strap when Chest Vest is loaded/Heavy - included, see bottom photo below this.
This Chest Vest is small but has lots of storage and it takes me five hours non-stop to make.
- Dimensions of wallet are 9.5 inches wide, by 10.5 inches high.
- Made out of Trampoline Mesh Fabric (Strong, Stiff Material)
- Trampoline Mesh is a UV inhibited, monofilament polypropylene basket weave mesh - tough and strong.
- Made out of Ottertex™ Royal Blue Canvas Fabric, Waterproof Outdoor 600 Denier.
- Two velcro Pockets
- One deep zippered pocket
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap
Made in the USA by Jeff LaytonMade by a fisherman for fishermen