Fly Fishing Vest
Custom sewn fishing vest by Grabflies. I designed this vest for myself. I always wear my wading jacket, but in the summer it gets too hot. Also this vest allows for more movement, and it is a good three seasons/year jacket/vest.
When Spey casting you want to minimize what is in front of you as your arms cross your body.
OUT OF STOCK: a large Large, fits XL to Large jacket people.
- Spey casting vest
- Long cut like a wading jacket so jacket goes under wading belt
- Two hand pockets under 7 by 10 inch front pockets - a place for your hands to rest while swinging your fly.
- Made out of Waterproof Ottertex Canvas Fabric – you can wade deep and the vest doesn’t absorb water.
- Two front high pockets, large, 7” by 10”. One high large rear pocket 10” by 17”.
- Side zippers to allow for more arm movement
- Very durable
- Color: Charcoal Gray
- Add Fly Utility Patch, see last photo (if you want it sewn on select left or right side below). (More info CLICK HERE)
- Warranty - something fails send it back I'll repair. It you buy and receive it, and don't like it before you use it, send it back full refund.
Photo 3 is closer to the actual color. Photo four - side zipper photo
Made in the USA by Jeff LaytonMade by a fisherman for fishermen
Established in 2009
Washougal WA 98671