A custom design by Grabflies. Design idea came from combining the famous Skagit Minnow with the new Intruder style trailing hook.
Looking thru my website you will see many variations and evolution of this fly. This is my latest, 2-18-2021. This variation uses Ostrich in the rear of this fly like the Neo Skagit Ostrich Leech, Methow , before that is rabbit prop ball (flor. blue) to keep Ostrich from collapsing - giving fly more profile and movement. Then Holographic Flashabou, Marabou, Grizzly feathers, and then black cross cut rabbit collar, finished with Flashabou and barred Voodoo fibers.
Like the Neo Skagit Leech, but tied with Rabbit, Marabou, and Ostrich. Holographic Chartreuse Flashabou, four Chartreuse Grizzly feathers, Red .25 inch RedNickle Hot Bead.
- Lots of movement in the fly - A great Steelhead Fly.
- Hook Sizes: 1 Owner SSW hook
- Hook Holder: Flor. Glow in the dark, Chartreuse Tubing
- Length: 3 inches
- Fly is tied and glued in every step of it's construction - tied to last.
- See Black version (Click Here)