Steelhead Leech - Chartreuse, Black & Blue
Grab Leech - Chartreuse Black & Blue, this is an Excellent Winter Steelhead fly, Early Morning Swing Fly, and Muddy Water Steelhead Fly
Steelhead Grab Leeches are string leeches tied between two eyed shank connections. These flies swim like a snake, but are stiff enough not to wrap back over your leader when casting. (More Info)
Flies are tied with cross cut zonker rabbit strips, and generous amounts of super glue for maximum durability.
- Winter Run (this size is larger, uses heavier a cone head, more flash, and Glo in the dark materials)
- Summer Run (can be used in winter, size is smaller, less weighted cone head, less flash, no glo in the dark) use when river levels are lower.
Hooks:#2 Gamakatsu Split Shot / Drop Shot Hook Colors: Black, Red, Chartreuse, Blue Fast Snap connectors that allow for hook replacements:
- Select Color (black, brass/gold or silver stainless steel)
- Line breaking strength (9lb, 11 lb, 14 lb) monofilament is Stroft ABR
- Always use heavier/stronger monofilament leader tippet then the fast snap trailing hook monofilament strength. (Example 11lb Stroft, tie fly on using 16 Stroft)
Established in 2009
Washougal WA 98671