Tippet Leader Wallet and Line Dispenser, by Grabflies
Tippet Wallet + Line Dispenser
Designed and Sewed by Jeff Layton.
Made by a fisherman for fishermen
I design this wallet to secure tips, allow user to be able to pull tippet line off of spools without get tippet spool out of the wallet. The fisher-person can keep wallet in jacket and secure to prevent accidental lost using rivet ring, or attach outside or jacket or vest. Also on backside of wallet is a sewed in belt loop to allow for a two inch wading belt to slide through.
- Dimensions of wallet are 4.5 inches wide, by 4 inches high.
- Made out of Trampoline Mesh Fabric
- Trampoline Mesh is a UV inhibited, monofilament polypropylene basket weave mesh - tough and strong.
- Wallet does not come with belt or tippet spools
- Wallet comes with bolt, two washers and nut – secure with nut loose so spools can spin.
- Wallet allows for two Rio/SA/Umpqua size tippet spools, or three smaller spools to fit in wallet
- After sliding bolt thru and connecting with washers and nut – slide into wallet with tippet end going out each side – see photo
- Velcro closing on fold over cover
Inside View(Click Photo for +, Opens in new window)
Back Side with Wading Belt Example - Belt Not Included (Click Photo for +)
Made in the USA - Built to Last
Established in 2009
Washougal WA 98671