If you need one waist-pack to handle the bonefish flats, trout, steelhead, etc., anywhere in the world, under any conditions, this is the pack for you. A large, water-tight roll-top compartment can handle a large camera, lunch, jacket and back-up boxes while the front weather-proof zippered pocket will handle primary fly boxes, leaders and accessories. The "face" work-station handles core rigging items like hemostats, tippet, nippers and accessories at your fingertips.
- Stow a large camera in the watertight roll-top main compartment
- Integrated workstation secures tools and accessories
- Zippered compartments keep components organized
- Fully padded waistbelt and back panel for all-day support
- Two large waist pockets double as rod carriers
- Included fly patch attaches with carabiner or hook-and-loop
Look no further than Umpqua's Tongass Waistpack to keep all your essential gear at the ready for on-the-go fishing trips. Large, watertight roll-top compartment is large enough to keep your camera, lunch and fly boxes secure and dry. Integrated workstation handles tools and accessories such as hemostats, tippets and nippers. Zippered compartments keep components organized and easy to access. Fully padded waistbelt and back panel for all-day support. Two large waistbelt pockets double as rod carriers. Removable shoulder strap and internal key clip. Includes a foam fly patch that attaches to the pack with a carabiner or hook-and-loop fastener. Waterproof nylon construction.
10"H x 12"W x 8"D.
Capacity: 670 cu. in.